- Get your parents to pay for this on Parent Pay.
- Log onto Tassomai.com
- Click ‘sign in’.
- Click ‘register with a code’.
- The code for the school is X77N835A. Use only when setting up an account for the first time.
- Set yourself up an account using your name as it appears on Parent Pay, your school email, a simple password and your Science group where it asks for ‘forms’ (or your year group if you are in Y7 or Y8).
- At the same time as setting up your account, try a quiz to make sure it works.
- Try to complete your daily goal or more every day. This should take 10-15 minutes but may take a bit longer at first.
- Be patient if the Quizzes seem too easy or too hard, the more you use it the more it will get to know you.
Our Virtual Options Evening, on Thursday 1st April, is aimed at Year 8 students choosing their subject options for Year 9.
Hear from individual subjects, get tips and advice and watch our presentations to help you make an informed decision.
On Tuesday 23rd March, Southam College will take part in the ‘National Day of Reflection.’ This day will mark one year since the start of the first lockdown. The day is an opportunity to reflect on the events of this year.
At 12pm on Tuesday 23rd March, Southam College will take part in a national one-minute silence to reflect on our collective loss, support those who have been bereaved, and hope for a brighter future.
Great to see so many year 8 students last night for our after school netball session.